10 Things Women with Gorgeous Skin Always Do
Its no secret that most women want clear and radiant skin. The truth is women with gorgeous skin aren’t just lucky, they work at it. Here are 10 natural skincare tips to follow, no matter your skin type or what the current season is.
1. Cleanse your skin with a moisturizing cleanser. It’s important to cleanse the skin using a natural cleanser. Look for products that contain natural oils, like avocado or grape seed oil, which help to keep pores clean and smooth. Be sure to use products that won’t cause skin irritation.
2. Exfoliate the skin regularly. Look for natural exfoliants like pumpkin seed or beet root seed and scrub the face, eye area and neck with it. They are effective and gentle on sensitive skin.
3. Apply a toner to remove the last traces of dirt from your skin. A toner has a natural acid that helps to keep your skin clear and smooth.
4. Use a mask once a week. A mask will help stimulate your bodys healing process. You can add fruits or vegetables to the mask which will improve circulation.
5. Keep the skin dry. Keep the skin as dry as possible throughout the cleansing and toning process. If you have to wear a swimsuit for a day or wear damp clothes for a couple of days, make sure they are dry.
6. Apply eye cream to prevent or reduce puffiness or dark circles around the eye area.
7. Avoid the sun too much. Don’t wear a sun screen lotion or sunscreen lotion on your skin because it will increase wrinkles and dark spots on the skin. Stay out of the sun from 10 AM to 4 PM.
8. Do use a moisturizer. It reduces puffiness and dark spots on the skin.
Now you know more about how to take care of the skin for healthy looking skin. Stay clear of products that contain oils or alcohols that may be harmful to your skin. Look for products that have natural ingredients. Use a toner on a regular basis. Apply a moisturizer on a regular basis. Make it a habit to remove makeup with an oil-free cleanser. Use a mask and eye cream once a week. Keep the skin dry, using moisture products, avoiding sun and avoiding exfoliation and toning because it will irritate the skin and cause dark spots.
Now, you can take care of your skin by yourself.