Being vegetarian is a great way to health. It not only helps in the retrieval of in-store metabolism but eventually leads to a much healthier lifestyle. Often we see people around us who have to adopt a proper diet due to some disease that they might have caught up due to improper diet. Since meat-eaters are more prone to cholesterol deposition and diabetes, being vegetarian it could help them keep a proper check of their health.
When we are considering vegetarians in general view such people would be imagined as eating a lot of green salad, but this view is slightly misconceived, as on a wider perspective the classification is much different from considered. Below are the few mentioned classifications:
– Lacto-ovo-vegetarian – People who prefer eating both dairy products and eggs. This is the most commonly preferred diet by vegetarians.
– Lacto-vegetarians – Under this category people consume dairy products, but they do not consume egg.
– Vegan-People who do not consume any of the dairy products, eggs, or any of the animal products.
– Fruitarian – Categorized under vegan is such a classification in which consumption of processed food is minimized up to optimum level. It comprises mainly raw fruits, grain, and nuts. Since fruitarians believe in the consumption of only that food which could be harvested only without killing the plant.
– Macrobiotic-This type of diet is followed for spiritual and philosophical reasons. It is taken into consideration with a perspective of negative and positive energies that food contains. The yin is the positive attribute while the yang being its negative attribute. This style of eating aims at maintaining a proper diet. As this diet advances through ten levels, it gets narrowed down.
All the level does comprise vegetarians but eventually eliminates animal product and in extreme cases eliminating even fruits and vegetables leading to a diet that consists of only brown rice.
Everyone has their own reasons to why they have chosen to be a vegetarian like some chose to be vegetarians just because they do not want to be cruel to animals while others prefer it just considering it is a much healthier choice. The reason could be any but it has been medically proven as well that vegetarian people lead a much greater deal of healthy life.
Vegetarians are less prone to cholesterol deposition, diabetes, and even eliminating risks of some forms of cancer as well. Organic food is grown with minimized use of pesticides hence removing the risk of harmful chemicals being consumed, about which the scientists have proven to cause serious damage to the proper functioning of the body and nervous system.
If this in someway has persuaded you to choose a vegetarian lifestyle then go ahead and step towards a much healthier life. Initially, it could be very demanding and difficult but in the long run it would bring about drastic changes leading to much safer and better health.